During the day, remain active while recovering from your Vitrectomy surgery with the Seated Support. This versatile chair is easy to carry, lightweight, and fast to adjust. It is a great tool for resting, reading, writing, socializing, drinking, and even watching TV!
The Seated Support is completely adjustable for the widest variety of body types, sizes and other physical considerations. The knee pads can be easily removed to maximize adjustability and comfort. The ceSeated Support is easy to fold for storage or travel.
Memory Foam face cushions are now available. This cushion is made with the same visco-elastic foam system originally created by NASA but now perfected by Swedish scientists! Our Material is a high density, fluid-like visco-elastic, open-celled, breathable media. It is unlike any other pressure management material on the market.
• Rounded Pads for Comfort
• Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
• One-step adjustments on platform, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning
• Optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large patients
• Comfortably seats patients 4'6" to 6'6"
• Offset nylon wheels make toting easy
• Clever hidden pouch holds patient's glasses and jewelry
• Adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Better Alternative to Rental Equipment (Colors May Vary) No Assembly Required and Easy to Use Includes an incredibly comfortable face pad and adjustable head rest frame, soft disposable cover and 2-way ADJSTABLE mirror Can be Used on the table, bed, off...
+ Better and Sanitary Alternative to Rental Equipment. (Colors May Vary) + Perfect for use by Vitrectomy, Macular hole and Retinal Detachment patients during recovery. As well for sleeping, reading, relaxing, or using your tablet to watch TV or surf...
This mirror allows the patient to see what's in front of him or her, while maintaining correct face-down positioning. The Vitrectomy 2-way mirror allows the patient to see his or her surroundings, converse with family, friends, and co-workers, and even...