During the day, remain active while recovering from your Vitrectomy surgery with the Seated Support. This versatile chair is easy to carry, lightweight, and fast to adjust. It is a great tool for resting, reading, writing, socializing, drinking, and even watching TV!
The Seated Support is completely adjustable for the widest variety of body types, sizes and other physical considerations. The knee pads can be easily removed to maximize adjustability and comfort. The Seated Support is easy to fold for storage or travel.
Memory Foam face cushions are now available. This cushion is made with the same visco-elastic foam system originally created by NASA but now perfected by Swedish scientists! Our Material is a high density, fluid-like visco-elastic, open-celled, breathable media. It is unlike any other pressure management material on the market.
• Rounded Pads for Comfort
• Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
• One-step adjustments on platform, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning
• Optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large patients
• Comfortably seats patients 4'6" to 6'6"
• Offset nylon wheels make toting easy
• Clever hidden pouch holds patient's glasses and jewelry
• Adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Better Alternative to Rental Equipment No Assembly Required and Easy to Use Includes an incredibly comfortable face pad, soft disposable cover and 2-way mirror Can be Used on the table, bed, off the bed and in the car Ideal for Vitrectomy, Retinal Detachment and Macular...
The Vitrectomy Face Down Cushion yields better, faster results in treating recovery than a flat table. Patented, specific-density construction provides optimal support for reducing pressure and tension in your body so that your recovery will be more effective. The headrest is...
This mirror allows the patient to see what's in front of him or her, while maintaining correct face-down positioning. The 2-way mirror allows the patient to see his or her surroundings, converse with family, friends, and co-workers, and even watch...